No matter the type of event, the team at JULS life science
has the expertise and creativity that will help bring your ideas to life.
Read on below to learn more about the variety of events we design & organize.
Scientific & medical shows
Conference, Congress, Symposium
Workshop, Short course, Tutorial
Internal & top management meeting
Sales & Marketing Kick off meeting
Activities & settings
Variation in activities and settings improves participant focus and engagement.
Combine intense content-oriented sessions with short breaks to reset the brain
During the event, your audience will enhance its knowledge and network.
Participants can also take care for their mind & body, have fun, and learn new soft skills with short and adapted building activities embedded in the program.
Combine interactive tools and digital badges to improve the engagement
During the event, participants complete qualifying actions on the virtual platform using interactive tools.
Their engagement is rewarded with digital badges and even prizes!
Combine virtual and F2F meeting
in a hybrid setting
Participants physically join a hub close to home-base and will be connected to all other hubs worldwide with the benefits of:
• More productivity & time saving: less travelling time, no jet-lag, less time out of the office (and home)
• Reduce carbon footprint: the long-haul flight turns into a train/car ride
• Ability to review content (recording)
• Participants from the same hub can work in breakout sessions
• Workshops activities can be implemented in the program